- warm water with freshly squeezed lemon
- What I call a “blueberry banana faux smoothie”. Faux because it didn’t have any yogurt or almond milk! It had 1 cup frozen blueberries, 1/2 frozen banana, the juice of one naval orange and little water to get it going in my little blender. It was delish and almost tasted like dessert!
- It was 28 degrees this morning so I opted out of walking outside and got on the treadmill for an hour. I did just under 4 miles.
- 1 stalk celery with 1 tablespoon almond butter (eaten on the way to class).
- Spinach salad from Rev It Up Cafe. Spinach, diced tomatoes, dried cranberries, red onion and pecans (no blue cheese!) and balsamic vinaigrette. This salad was a generous portion and so good and fresh. I will have this again when I can have dairy and keep the blue cheese!
- Cinnamon spice hot tea also from Rev It Up. I need to buy some of this for home. Very yummy!
- a honey crisp apple
- Saute of fresh kale, spinach, shallot and garlic.
- 2 cups vegetable broth served with some thinly sliced green onion. (I didn’t like having plain veg broth! I forced myself it eat like a kid who wasn’t allowed to leave the dinner table. Will not have this again.)
- Sipped on vanilla chai tea after dinner.
Just a side note about my exercise. I have been working out six days a week since December 21st. I was working out about 2 days a week prior to that. Just didn’t want anyone thinking that I just started doing this the week of my cleanse
Tomorrow starts my juice only diet for the next three days. I’ll be looking for a box from FedEx in the morning!